Have you ever wanted to print a document using just black ink from your Mac? This tutorial will show you how to do just that.
Sometimes when printing an email, document or other file, you don’t want to use your color ink because the images or colors in the documents are unimportant. Here’s how you can save on you can conserve your color ink by printing in just black and white.
- Select Print from the File menu as normal
- Select the small “drop-down arrow” next to the Printer: field.
- Select the Layout menu.
- Choose Quality & Media from that list.
- Place a check in the box labeled Grayscale Printing. Click the Print button.
- Now your file will print using just black ink – no colors will be used. That’s it!