This brief tutorial will walk you through the steps so that the Android Market stops automatically adding shortcuts to Apps on your home screen right after you install them.
- You have your Android Tablet (or other Honeycomb device) home screens set the way you like them.
- Yet every time you install a new App, it appears on your tablet home screen.
- To stop this behavior, open the Market on your tablet. Select My apps from the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select the ‘pull-down’ menu from the upper-right corner of your “My apps” screen.
- Remove the check from the box labelled Add shortcuts for new app.
- Now when you install an App from the Market, it won’t automatically create a shortcut on your Android Tablet desktop!