This very brief tutorial will show you how to take a screenshot of your HP TouchPad Tablet’s screen.
- Navigate to the ‘screen’ you want to take a screenshot of.
- Press the Home button located on the bottom of your tablet and the Power button located on the top-right corner of your tablet – at the same time. You’ll know you’ve successfully taken a screenshot if the window briefly ‘flashes’.
- To view your newly taken screenshot, navigate to your Apps list and select Photos & Videos.
- From the list of Libraries in the left column, select My TouchPad. Now select the newly created Screen captures folder.
- Inside your Screen captures folder, all the screenshots you’ve taken will be displayed. To easily copy a screenshot from your tablet, select the picture you want to send, then tap the Send icon from the bottom of the window (see image below).
- If you haven’t already set up an email account on your HP TouchPad, you’ll be prompted to do so now. Skip to the next step if you’ve already configured your email.
- From here you should have a pre-composed email with the picture (screenshot) already attached. Just enter the recipients address (usually your own) and hit Send. Then you can retrieve the email from any device and save the attachment (the screenshot) on that device.
- That’s it – you’ve successfully taken a screenshot from your HP TouchPad tablet and sent it/copied it from your device.