This brief tutorial will show you how to delete the list of sites (your browsing history) from the Google Chrome for Android browser.
- Tap the “Tools” icon in the upper-right corner of Google Chrome for Android.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Tap the Under the Hood tab.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Make sure there’s a check in the box labeled Clear browsing history. You can also check off each item you want to clear/delete – such as the browser cache, cookies and passwords. Tap the Clear button when you’re done.
- You’ll be returned to the main Settings screen. You can close the window or Chrome itself – your browsing history has now been deleted.