This very brief tutorial will show you how to remove the ‘scrolling Stocks widget’ in your iPhone and/or iPad’s “pull down” Notification Center.
Note: this tutorial also applies to iPod Touch users.
- As illustrated in the screenshot below, the “Stocks Widget” takes up a good amount of space in your iPhone’s Notification Center. If you’re not particularly interested in the stock market, this space becomes wasteful.
- Lets get rid of it. Tap the Settings button on your iPhone/iPad.
- Select the Notifications menu item.
- Scroll down to the entry titled Stocks Widget and select it.
- Toggle the Notification Center ON/OFF slider to OFF.
- That’s it – the Stocks ‘scroller’ in your Notification Center is gone. Bye-bye.