Using an amazing and free service, you can create a “custom installer file” that will install over 80 of the most popular Windows Apps, all at once. That same “customer installer” can also be used to keep all of those same Apps up to date with a single click!
Rather than find the web page page for each and every one of your favorite Apps, why not install them all at once, with one file? Here’s how:
- Head over to ninite.com. You’ll be presented with a huge list of Apps and “check boxes” next to each one. Select every App you want to install by placing a check mark in it’s corresponding box. There’s no limit to the number you can select. Once you’ve made all your choices, click the large Get Installer button.
- You’ll be prompted to save a file that starts with Ninite and then has a list of Apps in the file name. Save it to your Downloads folder, and then run it from there.
- The installation process will begin. Among the amazing features – you won’t be prompted to click “Next” at all, if any of the Apps you decided to download include annoying “Toolbars” or features you probably don’t want – Ninite won’t install any of them. You can literally walk away from your PC and when you come back, everything will be installed.
- Once the process has completed, you’ll get a list with all of the confirmations.
- Note: Keep this file! If you run it again in the future, it will check to make sure all of the Apps you installed using it, will be updated to the latest version. So not only is it an “all in one installer”, it’s an “all in one updater” too.