This post is really only interesting/helpful for folks who visit the Jambands.ca forums.
Until the calendar software becomes a bit more intuitive, I hope this brief tutorial will help.
- Start by going to the appropriate Music Listing calendar (eg. West Coast calendar). Then click the Add Topic button.
- Enter in the appropriate info in the subject – the band/artist name, location and maybe a date. Add any additional info in the Body section. When you’re done, click the Add Post button.
- Now view that post, and while viewing it, click the Edit button.
- Scroll down and select the Manage Event link.
- A little popup window will appear – set the appropriate start time and date, and then end time and date. Unless it’s a recurring event, leave Never selected, and then click the Add Event button.
- Assuming there were no errors, click the Close Window button.
- Now click the Submit Change button.
- Your post should now have an Event Start and Event End area in the upper-right corner.
- To confirm everything went correctly, select any active date on the calendar.
- Change the date to the one that your newly added event is on, then click the Jump To button.
- You should see it listed @ the start time you specified.