This brief guide will walk you through the steps on deleting your Plaxo account, and all of the data associated with it. Why would you want to do this? Plaxo has signed an agreement to be acquired by Comcast.
- First up, visit Plaxo.com and sign in.
- Try visiting http://www.plaxo.com/delete_account after you have signed in. You may not be able to go directly to that page. If that’s the case, continue with step #3. If you are able to view the Delete Your Account page, skip down to step #6 (or just follow the instructions on that page).
- Select Settings from the upper-right corner of Plaxo.com
- Now select click here from the “For all other Plaxo Online settings, click here” section.
- Select Plaxo Identities from the left menu, scroll down and click the Delete your account link.
- Review the info..
- And then let Plaxo know why you’re deleting your account.
- And finally, click the Delete My Account button.
- Make sure that you’re re-directed to the “Account Deleted” screen so that you know your account is now gone.