Another possible title for this brief tutorial could be “StumbleUpon now automatically includes all the sites you give a thumbs-up as a Firefox 3 bookmark”. But I’ll stick with my first title.
- Before you go too far, make sure you’re using the latest version of the StumbleUpon Toolbar (3.23 at the time I’m writing this). And of course, you’ll need to be using Firefox 3.
- Click Tools -> Add-ons in Firefox 3.
- Select StumbleUpon, and then click Preferences
- Click on the Search & Tagging tab, and make sure there’s a check in the Save favorites to a Firefox bookmark folder box. Then click the Download Favorites button.
- Once your StumbleUpon favorites have been downloaded, you’ll be notified.
- And now you can access them through your Firefox bookmarks. No more searching for sites in your huge “likes” list on stumbleupon.com!