This brief tutorial will show you how to move/rearrange programs on your BlackBerry Applications window so that they’re ordered the way you want. The instructions outlined are specific to the BlackBerry Pearl, but I suspect are similar if not identical to other BlackBerry devices (I can’t confirm as I only have a Pearl).
- Start by opening your BlackBerry Applications screen. Use the trackball to navigate to the app you want to move. In this case, I’m going to move my Address Book.
- Click the Menu button on your BlackBerry () and select Move.
- The application you had selected (again, in my case the Address Book) will now have a box surrounding it.
- Use the trackball to move the app to the location you want it to be in.
- Now click the trackball to finish moving it.
- Repeat the above steps until your Applications screen is ordered exactly as you want it.
- That’s it!