By default, a lot of mobile providers include a rather ugly and “branded” theme for your BlackBerry. This brief tutorial will show you how to change BlackBerry themes.
- As you can see in the screenshot below, my BlackBerry came with a painfully ugly – and branded (Rogers) default theme. The first thing I did was change this theme to something less obnoxious. To do so, select Options from the Applications screen.
- From the Options menu, scroll down to Theme and select it.
- Highlight a different theme, and click it.
- Return to the Options menu..
- and exit out of it. Now you’re using a different theme. Repeat the above steps until you’ve found a theme you’re happy with.
- If you want to find, download and install even more themes, see this tutorial.