This brief tutorial will walk you through the steps required to add set a picture as the background to your Google Calendar.
- The default Google Calendar view can be rather… dull.
- To make it a bit less boring, add a background image. To do so, start out by clicking Settings from the upper-right corner of your Google Calendar page.
- Then click the Labs link.
- Scroll down to the Background image section and select Enable. Then click the Save button.
- Now return to the General section of your Google Calendar Settings. Scroll down to the Calendar background: section and click the Choose image link.
- Select the Upload photos link, navigate to the picture you want to use as your Google Calendar background, select it and click OK. Once the image has finished uploading, click the Save button.
- Depending on the size of your image, select one of the view options. For my image, I opted to use Scaled to fit.
- And now your calendar will have an image as its background!