This tutorial will show you how to easily create an animated PowerPoint presentation/slideshow from one of your Facebook photo albums.
- Start out by visiting http://docs.com/Slideshow. It will prompt you to login with your Facebook account which you can do by clicking the Connect with Facebook button.
- If you’re prompted by your browser that a pop-up was blocked, allow the pop-up. Once it has been displayed, you’ll need to grant docs.com permission to access your Photos and Videos.
After logging in, select the album that you want to create a slide show from.
- After selecting the album you want to convert, select Only Me from the Viewers: list, and Only Me from the Editors: list. You an always change these settings later.
- Click the Create button. It will take some time to render your photos as slide show.
- After the rendering completes, you’ll be taken to a slide show viewer on Docs.com which will enable you to see the newly created slide show. From here you can also edit the Presentation/slideshow. To open the slide show in Microsoft PowerPoint, click the Open in PowerPoint link on the top left of the slide show window. This will prompt you to download the file, which you can then open in PowerPoint.
- You can, of course, also edit this presentation in PowerPoint itself. When you’re done, you’ll have a great slideshow to share with non-Facebook friends!