In our tutorial How to Create Full Backups of Your Droid X, we showed you how to create a backup of all your Apps using Titanium Backup. This tutorial will show you how to use that Titanium Backup to recover all your Apps.
- Start out by downloading Titanium Backup (the free version is fine) from the Market again.
- Launch Titanium Backup and select the Backup/Restore tab.
- Click the ‘menu’ button on your phone to bring up the setting screen, and tap Batch.
- Tap the Run button next to Restore all apps with data
- Now tap the Run the batch operation button…
- … and get ready to tap the Install button a lot.
- One by one you’ll re-install all of your apps. Tedious, but easier than using the Market to find, download and install each one.
Titanium Backup QR Code (link: How to read QR Codes With Your Android Phone)