If you’re a hard core Gmail user, sometimes you might want to take a break, relax, and play a classic game. Here we’ll take a look at how to enable the classic Snake game in Gmail.
1. Log into Gmail and click on the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen then click Mail Settings.
2. On the Settings page click on the Labs link at the top.
3. Scroll down on the Labs page until you find Old Snakey. Then click the radio button to Enable it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save Changes button.
5. Next, make sure that Keyboard Shortcuts are enabled in Settings under the General tab. After that, scroll to the bottom and click the Save Changes button.
6. Now log into Gmail and while looking at your Inbox, use the key combination “Shift + &”…that will bring up the game and you can use the arrow keys to navigate the snake through the screen.
If you’re bored during the day and need a break from checking email, have some fun playing this take on the classic game Snake. One thing to point out though, you only get one life. Have fun!