This very brief guide will show you how to delete comments that people leave on your Google+ posts.
While some folks might find this process very intuitive, I’ve seen quite a few friends on Google+ (“Google Plus”) that were unsure of how to do it. So – here are the steps to delete a comment that someone has left on one of your Google Plus posts.
- Click the small “triangle in a circle” icon in the upper-right corner of your post.
- Select Report or remove comments.
- Now an “X” icon and a “flag” icon will appear.
- Click the X icon to remove the comment.
- Click the Flag icon to report the comment to the Google abuse department.
- When you delete a comment you’ll be asked to confirm that you wish to delete it forever. Click the Delete button to do so.
- Now you’ll see a ‘confirmation’ that the comment was deleted.
- That’s it!