This tutorial will guide you in burning an .iso file to CD (or DVD) using the (excellent) free software CDBurnerXP Pro.
- First things first, download and install the latest version of CDBurnerXP Pro. Once it’s installed, launch it and select Click Here To… Create a new Data-CD/RW, Data-DVD/RW, Video-DVD, or create and/or burn an ISO image from the pop-up window.
- From the File menu select Write Disk from ISO File….
- Click the … button next to Select an ISO image to write:
- Navigate to the .iso file you want to burn, select it, and then click the Open button.
- If you want to change the speed at which the disc will be burned, do so from the Writing speed: drop-down menu. When you’re ready, click the Write Disc button.
- CDBurnerXP Pro will now burn the .iso file to CD (or DVD, depending on what media you’re using).
- When it’s done, click the OK button in the confirmation window.
- And now click the Done button. Exit out of CDBurnerXP Pro.
- If your CD/DVD burner ejects the disc, you can put it back in now to view the contents of the disc. That’s it!