This tutorial will show you how to translate documents easily in few simple steps using Google Docs.
- Visit Google Docs and sign in with your Google account.
- If you have the document in Google Docs already, open it. Otherwise, upload the document to Google Docs. To do so, click the Upload button in the left sidebar.
- Navigate to the document file on your computer, select it and then click the Start Upload button.
- Once the file has been uploaded, open the document and go to Tools -> Translate Document -> “Preferred Language” (where “Preferred Language” is the language you want to translate the document to).
- It will now open the translated document in a new window.
- If you want to download the translated document, first copy it to a new document by clicking the Copy to new document link.
- Finally, go to File -> Save and select the destination folder where you want to save the document.
- That’s it – you’re done!