This very brief tutorial will show you how to take a screenshot using your iPad, and how to transfer it to your PC or Mac.
The process is actually exactly the same as it is with an iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Click the Power button on the top right corner of your iPad, and while holding it down, click the “iPad Button”.
- You’ll see the screen ‘flash’ white and hear a camera ‘clicking’ sound. Now open the Photos app on your iPad.
- You’ll the screenshot you just took as a thumbnail. Tap that photo to view the screenshot.
- The easiest way to transfer a screenshot to your PC or Mac is to email it to yourself. To do so, tap the “arrow” button on the upper-right corner of the screen while you’re viewing the screenshot.
- Select Email Photo
- Mail will automatically open with the image attached to a message. Just fill out the address you want to send it to, give the email a subject and enter any info you want in the body of the message. Then click Send.
- That’s it!