This brief tutorial will show you how to display your Flickr photos on your Facebook wall.
- The first steps is to sign in to your Flickr account. From the top menu select You and then Your Account from the drop-down list.
- In the Personal Information section, select the Extending Flickr link.
- Now scroll down and look for the Your Facebook account line. Click the Link your accounts link.
- At this point you’ll be re-directed to Facebook. Sign in if necessary. You’ll be presented with a small section outlining your Flickr account.
- And now each time you upload a photo to Flickr, it will appear on your Facebook wall.
- That’s it!