This brief tutorial will explain step by step how to have Flickr automatically upload your photos to your Facebook Wall.
The best part is that you don’t need to install any additional software or change your preferred method of uploading to Flickr – it’s just a setting you need to configure.
- The first steps is to sign in to your Flickr account. From the top menu click your user icon and then select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Click the Sharing & Extending link in the Account settings section.
- Select the Facebook line to expand that section and then click the CONNECT button.
- At this point you’ll be re-directed to Facebook. Sign in if necessary and when prompted click the Continue as button.
- Back on the Flickr Sharing & Extending section, click the edit link in the Facebook section.
- Confirm that there’s a check in the box labeled Automatically share your public Flickr uploads anywhere your Facebook updates are shown
- Now when you upload photos to Flickr, it will automatically post to your Facebook as well.
- That’s it, you’re all done!
If you ever need to download all of your (or someone else’s) Flickr photos and you use a Mac – we’ve got you covered.
1 thought on “How to Display Your Flickr Photos on Your Facebook Wall”
THANK YOU this is exactly what I was looking for :)