This very brief tutorial will show you how to use iTunes to copy Keynote for iPad presentation files from your iPad to your Mac or PC, using iTunes.
- Connect your iPad to your PC or Mac. In iTunes, select your iPad from the Devices list.
- Select the Apps tab from your iPad Settings window.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing section. From the Apps list in the File Sharing section, select Keynote. In the Keynote Documents section you’ll now see a list of all the Keynote presentations on your iPad. Select the one you want to transfer to your Mac or PC, and click the Save to… button.
- Navigate to the folder on your hard drive you want to save the Keynote presentation in. Select it and then click the Choose button.
- That’s it! The file will now copy fro your iPad to your Mac or PC.