This tutorial will show you how to make any picture the background image for a Microsoft OneNote document.
Microsoft OneNote is one of the most useful applications in the Microsoft Office suite, especially for incessant note-takers and bloggers. Sometimes it can be helpful to add background images to notes to help identify them, or to help imply their theme/topic. Sometimes it just makes the notes look cooler :)
Here’s how to specify custom background images in Microsoft OneNote 2010 –
- Open Microsoft OneNote 2010 and click on the Insert tab from the main ribbon.
- Click on the Picture icon from the Insert tab.
- Navigate to the image you want to set as your OneNote note background, select it and then click the Insert button.
- After you’ve added the picture, right click on it from the main OneNote 2010 writing pane and select Set Picture as Background.
- This will make the image a background one, rather than an “in-note” image. You can now type in the writing pane with the image serving as the background. That’s it, enjoy!