This tutorial will show you how to access your Google Calendar from within Microsoft Outlook.
- First up, sign in to your Google Calendar and select Settings.
- Click the Calendars tab and select the account you want to add to Outlook.
- In Calendar settings section, locate the Private Address: line. Right click the ICAL button and copy the link address. Note: Make sure you copied the ICAL link from your Private Address and not the Calendar Address:.
- Now open Outlook and select Tools from the main menu, and Account Settings… from the drop-down list.
- Select the Internet Calendars tab and click the New… button.
- Paste the ICAL URL (the one you copied in step #3) and click the Add button.
- Enter in a Folder Name: and Description: in the provided spaces, then click OK.
- In the right sidebar, expand the Calendar tab and your newly added Google Calendar will be displayed.
- Now you’ll be able to see your Google Calendar and your Outlook calendar both from within Outlook itself.