This tutorial will guide you through the steps to turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a wireless mouse and keyboard you can use to control your Mac or PC.
- Start out by downloading and installing the Logitech Touch Mouse Server for your PC (Windows) or Mac.
- Go to your Programs menu and launch Logitech Touch Mouse Server.
- If you’re using Windows, you’ll see a small icon in your taskbar.
- Now download and install Touch Mouse for your iOS Device.
- Once it’s installed, open Touch Mouse on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Make sure your iOS Device is connected to the same Wi-Fi Network as your PC/Mac, otherwise an error will be displayed (see image below).
- Select the PC or Mac you want to control.
- Now a “Touch Pad” interface will be displayed, with a number of ‘buttons’. Use your finger in the Touch Pad space and you’ll be controlling the cursor on your Mac or PC!
- Now tap the keyboard icon in the bottom left corner of the Touch Mouse App. This will bring up the keypad on your iOS Device and you can use it as the keyboard on your PC/Mac as well!
- Tap the Settings button (bottom right corner) to change the Button Options, Tracking Options, Scrolling Options and other options.
- Now you can control your PC or Mac using your iOS device without a keyboard or mouse.
Tap the ‘disconnect’ button when you want to stop using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch as your cursor and mouse.