Using the free and MIT Open Source Licensed Android App TimePiece you can quickly determine the time in multiple cities across the world. This guide will assit you in setting it up and using it.
- Start out by downloading and installing TimePiece from the Android Market.
- Once the installation process has completed, locate TimePiece in your Apps list, and tap it.
- Exactly as the home screen suggests – tap the Find button.
- Enter the name of the city you want to display the time for. In my example (see image below) I added New York, NY – United States. Tap that city to add it to your TimePiece app home screen.
- The local time and date for that city will now be displayed – along w/ a cute little animation letting you know if it’s day or night. Tap the Find button again to add more cities.
- Repeat the same process to locate and add more cities.
- When you’re done, you’ll have a nice list of all the cities you want to be able to quickly determine the time in. That’s it! TimePiece is a solid little app that does exactly what it aims to do, and does it well.