This very brief tutorial will show you how to stream from the Spotify App on your iPhone or iPad to your AppleTV or Boxee Box/PC.
The ability to stream audio from Spotify on your iPhone or iPad to your AppleTV or Boxee device is actually built into the Spotify App – it’s just very buried. Here’s how to find it –
- Launch Spotify and start playing a song. Tap the ‘box’ with the Artist/Song information located at the bottom of the Spotify App.
- Now tap anywhere on the Album cover/art.
- Here you’ll finally find the Apple “Send To” button (as illustrated in the screenshot below). Tap it…
- … and select Apple TV …
- … or the name of your Boxee device.
- Now you can listen to Spotify on your home media center.