Among the more noticable changes to the overall Windows 10 interface was the removal of coloring from title bars. Hidden among the settings is the ability to “put the color back” into the title bars, and this short guide will show you how to do just that :)
- Navigate to the Windows Settings and select the Personalization category.
- Select Themes from the column on the left side of the screen.
- Locate the item named Color and click it.
- Scroll down the Colors options and then place a check-mark in the box labelled Title bars
- Right away you’ll notice that the title bar for the Windows Settings screen itself regained its color. That’s it, you’re done!