Using a small and free App you can search the history of all of your Web Browsers at the same time!
If you’d like to get all literal, MiTeC Internet History Browser won’t work with every single browser that exists for Windows. It will work with all of the even remotely popular ones – Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Vivaldi, Yandex, PaleMoon, and SeaMonkey.
- Start out by downloading MiTeC Internet History Browser. Save the .zip file to to your Downloads folder and open it up when the download has completed. Make sure to place a check in the box labeled Show extracted files when complete (or its equivalent) and then click the Extract button.
- Inside the newly created folder locate the file named IHB.exe and double-click it.
- Welcome to MiTeC Internet History Browser! Click the Scan button to begin.
- In a few moments MiTeC Internet History Browser will display the results of the browsing history it found in a neatly organized list.
- You can determine which browser visited each link via the icon next to the Page Name.
- Using the Search field you can really narrow down what you’re looking for.
- If you select one of the results in the list of visited sites some additional information will be displayed at the bottom of the window, including the number of times that page was visited.
- When you’re done, don’t forgot to move the IHB folder in your Downloads folder to another location (for example, C:\Program Files\).