This short guide will show you how to change the default location where Spotify for Android saves the files you download to listen to offline. Keeping them stored on your SD card can be very helpful in clearing up space on your phone/tablet.
- Open Spotify on your Android device and select the Home screen.
- Tap the Settings icon from the upper-right corner of the Spotify app.
- Scroll all the way down to the section titled Other and then select the entry titled Storage
- Choose the location where you want Spotify to save the files by tapping it once.
- Tap the OK button when prompted. Spotify will now move any existing files you’ve already downloaded for offline listening over to the new location, and then it will restart.
- From now on when you choose files to download in Spotify they’ll be saved to the new location. That’s it, all done!