This brief tutorial will take you through the steps required to add favicons to your Bookmarks Toolbar in Firefox 3 Beta 5. This is a tutorial requested by the friendly How-To Geek.
- First up, download and install the Firefox Add-on Stylish. Stylish is Firefox 3 Beta 5 compatible. As with most Firefox Add-ons, you’ll need to restart Firefox for it to take effect.
- Now visit userstyles.org and install the Mac Bookmark Toolbar favicons Stylish extension.
- And now you’ll have favicons next to each of your Bookmarks Toolbar entries.
- If you want to have just the favicon displayed (rather than the favicon and text title), right-click on the bookmark, and remove its Name:
- Now just the favicon will be displayed.