If you find yourself unable to view a web page in Internet Explorer Mobile (aka IE Mobile, formerly Pocket Internet Explorer), and you’re confident it should display properly, try clearing the cache and cookies. To do so, follow the steps outlined below.
- Launch Internet Explorer Mobile and click the Menu button, then scroll down to Options (or click the #6 button)
- Scroll down to Memory select it.
- Make sure Temporary Files: is highlighted, and click the Clear button.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Yes.
- Repeat the above two steps but this time select Cookies: to clear them.
- Now try and load the web page that wasn’t displaying properly – it should be fine this time.