This tutorial shows you step by step how to insert an image into a document using the Pages App on an iPad or iPhone.
Back in 2010 when this guide was initially published, this process was a bit more complicated. Fast forward to 2021 it’s super easy to add an image to a document that you’re working on in the Pages App. Here’s how –
- Place the cursor where you’d like to insert the image in the document.
- Tap the “plus sign” button ( + ) in the Toolbar (found in the upper-right corner of the Pages app, see screenshot below) and then select Photo or Video from the list of options.
- Select the image you want to insert from your Photos.
- Once the image has been imported into the document, use the blue ‘dots’ to resize it.
- You can also insert an image into Pages that you can take right then and there using the Camera item from the menu back in step #2. Or, insert an image stored someone on your iPad or iPhone that isn’t in your Photos app – by selecting Insert from… in the list of menu items.
- That’s it! May your documents be that much more impressive! :)