This tutorial will show you how to view all the pictures on your cameras SD Card via your Boxee Box.
- Start out by inserting your SD Card into your Boxee Box. The slot is located on the side of the box itself.
- Navigate to the Files section of your Boxee Box. Select the entry for your SD Card. As illustrated in the image below, my SD card is titled “Unnamed”.
- Depending on the type of camera you have, you may need to dig a bit deeper to find those photos. Typically they’re stored inside of a folder called dcim.
- Again, you may have to drill down even further to find your photos.
- Finally! The list of your pictures will be displayed on the left side of the screen, and as you navigate up and down the list, a thumbnail/preview of the picture will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Use the remote to select and ‘click’ on a photo to view it in full-screen.
- Press the Menu button on your Boxee remote and a controller will appear at the bottom of the screen. From here you can start a slide-show of all your photos, rotate them, or switch to full-screen. If you want to just navigate through the photos at your own pace, you can use the left and right buttons on the remote to move back and forth.
- That’s it! It’s that simple. When you’re done, just pop out the SD card.