If you’re a fan of eBooks and purchase them from Amazon, sometimes you might want to be able to deliver them to other devices. If you’ve purchased eBooks from Amazon, they allow you to download them again and here’s how.
1. First head to Amazon.com/Kindle and click the Sign In link to log into your account.
2. Then enter in your email address and password to sign into your Amazon account.
3. On the right side of the Amazon page click on Your Account.
4. On the Your Account page scroll down a bit and on the right side you’ll see Kindle Help…in that section under Kindle Community click on Manage Your Kindle.
5. On the Manage Your Kindle page, scroll down to the Your Orders section and select the eBook(s) you need to download again.
6. Then on the right side of that section select the device you want it sent to where in this case it’s an iPad with the Kindle software.
7. After you’ve selected the device you want the eBook sent to, click on the GO button…it just takes a couple seconds to send to your device.
8. Then on the device you selected, launch the Kindle software is it isn’t already and you’ll see the eBook is downloading.
9. After the download is complete just click on the eBook icon and enjoy reading your book!
Whether it’s an iOS, Android, Kindle for PC, or any other device you have the Kindle software installed, you can always re-download your purchased eBooks. You just need to know where to go and this should help you out!