This very brief guide will show you how to include your owner info (or any message of your choosing) on your Android Tablets ‘lock’ screen.
Note for Android phone owners: adding your owner info to your lock screen involves a different process. See this tutorial for instructions.
- Your default lock screen probably displays the time, date, and has the ‘swipe’ lock to return to your Android Desktop.
- To add a message to the Android lock screen, navigate to your Settings via your Apps list.
- Select Location & security from the left navigation pane, and then Owner info.
- Make sure that Show owner info on lock screen is checked, and then tap anywhere in the area that says Enter text to display on the lock screen.
- Use your keyboard to enter your Owner info (again, or any message you please).
- Once you’re done, it should look something like this (see image below).
- Now the info will be displayed on your Android lock screen. You’re done!
3 thoughts on “How to put your Owner Info on an Android Tablet lock screen”
John – this tutorial will show you how to do it with your Droid (or almost any Android phone).
John – I believe so but I’ll look into it right now, and write up a tutorial if so :)
Can I do this with an android phone specifically the Droid and if so how do I do it.