This very brief tutorial will show you how to invite all of your Facebook Friends to an Event that you’ve created, in one step.
Update: as of Oct. 14th, the method outlined in this tutorial does not work. I’m currently trying to figure out a new ‘workaround’. If you’ve figured one out, please feel free to leave a comment below. I will credit you as the source (and would be greatly appreciative!).
There is no “select all” option when inviting your friends to an Event on Facebook. Rather than clicking each name, one at a time (!) – here’s how you can do it all at once.
Note: this will not work in all browsers. I’ve tested it using the latest stable versions of Google Chrome (OS X and Windows), Safari (OS X and Windows) and Firefox (OS X only) – and it worked. There are mixed reports of this working in Internet Explorer. Try it in whichever browser you happen to be using now – if it doesn’t work, try a different web browser.
- Create the event.
- On the Event Page, click the Invite Friends button.
- Important: scroll all the way to the bottom of your Friends List until all of your friends are displayed in the window.
- Your screen might ‘flash’ briefly and then a pop-up window should appear letting you know that all of your friends have been selected. Click OK
- Now each and every one of your friends will have a check-mark next to their name – click the Save button to send out the mass-invite.
- That’s it! Again, if it didn’t work – try a different web browser. It’s probably faster to download and install another browser than it is to individually click hundreds (or thousands) of your friends to invite them to your event.
2 thoughts on “How to Invite All of Your Facebook Friends to an Event in One Step”
Is there any for mentioning them in a post? Please tell me there is any way, It’s very important to me. Thanks :) Your site is great btw! :)
Good one. You are brilliant. Thanks