This brief guide will show you how to change the wallpaper and/or “lock screen” of your iPhone, iPad (including the iPad Mini) and iPod Touch.
The screenshots/images used in this guide are from an iPad, the steps themselves are almost identical for iPhones and iPod Touches.
- Tap the Settings button on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Select Brightness & Wallpaper from the Settings column, and then tap the “Wallpaper images” (as illustrated in the screenshot below).
- You’ll be presented with a list of options that includes the pre-installed Wallpapers, your Camera Roll and any additional Photo Galleries you may have created. Select the gallery that contains the picture you want to set as your wallpaper and/or lock-screen.
- Tap the image you want to set as your wallpaper or lock-screen.
- If you want to use the picture as both your Wallpaper (Home Screen) and Lock Screen, tap the Set Both button. Otherwise, select either Set Lock Screen or Set Home Screen and then repeat the process to set the other one.
- That’s it! Enjoy your new Home Screen Wallpaper!