This tutorial will take you through the steps to delete a single SMS (text) message from a “conversation history” on your iPhone.
If there’s a txt/SMS message on your iPhone that you want to delete, without having to delete the entire history (or “conversation”) – just follow these instructions and you’ll be done in no time.
- Bring up the conversation that has the message you want to delete. Tap and hold your finger down on that message for a few seconds.
- Select the More… option when the menu appears.
- Make sure the correct message (the one you want to delete) is selected and then tap the “Trash” (delete) icon in the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen.
- When prompted to confirm, tap the Delete Message button.
- That’s it – that one message will be deleted from the ‘conversation’ – without having to delete the entire history.
1 thought on “How to Delete Individual SMS Messages From Your iPhone History”