This quick tip will show you how to disable those annoying “nag screens” that Microsoft pushes in Windows 10 for its “try Office 365 for 1 month” subscription service.
- In your System Tray, click the Action Center icon (see screenshot below).
- Locate the “Get Office” notification.
- Now right-click (or “tap and hold” if you’re using a Windows 10 Tablet) and then select Turn off notifications for this app
- That’s it – no more annoying “reminders” begging you to sign up for Office 365.
- Note: you can repeat the above steps for any App that you don’t want to receive notifications from :)