This guide will take you each and every step of the way through setting up your @icloud.com email account in Windows 10.
All that you’ll need on your end is your @icloud.com address and the password associated with that account. Here goes:
- Click the Windows 10 “Start” button and select All apps
- Navigate to the M section, and select Mail
- Click Get started
- Now the + Add account button
- Select iCloud from the list of pre-populated email providers.
- Enter your full @icloud.com email address and the password associated with that account in the spaces provided. Click Sign in
- Mail will now do a quick check to make sure the password is correct and then prompt you with a Your name entry field. Put the name you’d like your email messages to appear as though they’re “from” – typically this would be your full name. Click Sign in again.
- Yay! Click Done
- Now back at the Accounts window, click the Ready to go button.
- Give it a go! Click the Sync this view button (see screenshot below) to download your messages.
- Ta-da! All done :)