This guide will take you each and every step of the way through setting up your @icloud.com email account in Windows 10.
All that you’ll need on your end is your @icloud.com address and the password associated with that account. Here goes:
- Click the Windows 10 “Start” button and select All apps
- Navigate to the M section, and select Mail
- Click Get started
- Now the + Add account button
- Select iCloud from the list of pre-populated email providers.
- Enter your full @icloud.com email address and the password associated with that account in the spaces provided. Click Sign in
- Mail will now do a quick check to make sure the password is correct and then prompt you with a Your name entry field. Put the name you’d like your email messages to appear as though they’re “from” – typically this would be your full name. Click Sign in again.
- Yay! Click Done
- Now back at the Accounts window, click the Ready to go button.
- Give it a go! Click the Sync this view button (see screenshot below) to download your messages.
- Ta-da! All done :)
2 thoughts on “How to Setup iCloud.com Email in Windows 10”
This was pre 2-factor auth… I have to re-write it, which I’ll have done in the next day or two at most. Thanks very much for pointing it out!
Doesn’t work, continuously states it cannot sign in. Details are correct. I would think just like signing into iCloud online, or through the computer, or another device it will require 2 factor authentication. Why would it be any different with Windows Mail? Why would it be able to bypass the process? Either way, I have never once had any luck with it for 2 years I have tried.