This quick guide will show you how to delete the list of sites (browsing history) that you’ve viewed in Microsoft’s Edge web browser.
- Click the ‘more’ button (the … one) in the upper-right corner of Edge (see screenshot)
- Select Settings from the pull-down menu.
- Scroll down to the Clear browsing data section, and then click the Choose what to clear button.
- Now select the items you want to delete/clear.
- Click the Clear button and each of the items you selected in the previous step will now be erased. That’s it!