This quick guide will show you how to clear the history of sites that you’ve visited using the “Canary” web browser by Google.
- Tap the ‘menu’ button from the top right corner of Canary.
- Select Settings from the pull-down list.
- Scroll down to the Advanced section and select Privacy
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Privacy list and select Clear browsing data
- Make sure that the first item, Browsing history, is selected. You may also opt to clear your cookies and other site data, as well as cached images, passwords, form data etc. Once you’ve selected all the items you want to delete, make sure to change the Time range. Tap the Last hour time setting.
- Select All time
- Finally, tap the CLEAR DATA button.
- All done!