This short guide will show you how to boost the volume in Spotify for iOS.
Good for your ears? Probably not. Louder? Yes!
- First things first, you’ll need to pause any currently playing tracks. Then, tap the Your Library icon from the bottom navigation bar. Once the Your Library window opens, tap the Settings icon in the upper-right corner (see screenshot below).
- Select the Playback option from the list of Settings
- Locate the Volume level section and tap the Loud (might reduce dynamics) option.
- Confirm it’s been selected by making sure the green ‘checkmark’ appears next to the Loud line item now.
- Resume playing – now louder!
- If you have an Android device you can also boost the volume in Spotify, the the process is a tiny bit different.