This brief guide will show you step by step how to make Spotify louder on an iPhone or iPad. Good for your ears? Probably not. Louder? Yes!
Note: this works no matter how you’re listening to Spotify – through AirPods, the built in speakers, an external speaker etc. It boosts the volume within Spotify itself.
- First things first, you’ll need to pause any currently playing tracks. Then, tap the Your Library icon from the bottom navigation bar. Once the Your Library window opens, tap the Settings icon in the upper-right corner (see screenshot below).
- Select the Playback option from the list of Settings
- Locate the Volume level section and tap the Loud (might reduce dynamics) option.
- Confirm it’s been selected by making sure the green ‘check mark’ appears next to the Loud line item.
- Resume playing – with Spotify louder on your iPhone!
- If you have an Android device you can also make Spotify louder, but the the process is a tiny bit different.
Here at Simple Help we’re big fans of Spotify. We’ve even included it on our list of “Must have Apps” for a new Mac. Did you know you can create a Playlist based on the songs you “Like” on Youtube? Or that you can use Spotify to become an Internet DJ for all of your friends?
Do you have any tips or tricks for Spotify? Please leave a comment below letting us know!