This quick but detailed guide will show you exactly how to clear the cache, cookies, history, saved passwords and more from the Microsoft Edge web browser for macOS.
- Select Microsoft Edge from the Menu Bar and then Clear Browsing Data… from the drop-down menu.
- This will bring up the Clear Browsing Data window. Select the Time Range pull-down list.
- Select All Time from that pull-down list.
- At this point you can click the Clear button and you’ll delete the majority of the ‘history’ of your browsing. If you want to delete everything, proceed with the next step.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll through all of the options and place a check next to each item that you want to erase, and don’t forget to set the Time Range to All Time again.