This guide will take you each step of the way through configuring the Spark email client to work with your Comcast.net email account on your Mac.
- If you don’t have Spark installed yet, head over to the macOS App Store to download and install it (link opens in a new window/tab). Once installed, launch Spark from your Applications list.
- If you already have Spark installed and have used it before, select Spark from the Menu Bar, then Add Account from the drop-down menu. When prompted, click the Set Up Account Manually button. Skip the next step and proceed with Step #4 below.
- If this is your first time opening Spark, you’ll be presented with an ‘Introduction’ screen. Click the Start Using Spark button.
- In the Name: field enter in a descriptive name for this email account. Enter your full @comcast.net email address (again) and password in the spaces provided and then click the Add button.
- Spark will now auto-configure your Comcast email server settings and verify your account. It may take a moment or two.
- Once completed, click the Start Using Spark button.
- You may be prompted to allow Spark to access your contacts – click OK if this happens.
- Now you can begin using Spark send and receive your Comcast.net email on your Mac.