Has the ‘R’ key on your keyboard stopped working when you hold down the Control key during a game? The culprit is probably NVIDIA GeForce Experience, and we’ve got you covered with the fix.
Follow these steps to get the CTRL+R keyboard combo working again –
- Click the Start button, navigate to NVIDIA Corporation and select GeForce Experience
- Click the Settings button located in the upper-right corner of the app.
- Select the General tab if it isn’t already open.
- Toggle the SHARE feature OFF
- Using CTRL+R should work now.