This short guide will take you step by step through the process of tweeting one of your Live Photos as an animated GIF on Twitter.
- Open the Twitter app and select the Compose New Tweet button.
- Tap the Attach Image button.
- Select the Live Photo you want to tweet as an animated GIF and then tap the Add button.
- Compose your tweet as you normally would but before you send it tap the small GIF icon in the bottom right corner of the image.
- That will remove the ‘strikethrough’ – which indicates this will now be sent as an animated GIF and not a just a regular image.
- Now send your tweet – all done!
— Simple Help (@simplehelpblog) December 12, 2019