Google has recently rolled out some changes to the Gmail App, including the Meet video calling service. Meet has its own tab at the bottom of that App that can get in the way (particularly if you don’t use Meet). Here’s how to remove the Meet Tab from the iPhone Gmail App.
- Open the Gmail App on your iPhone/iPad and select the “3 lines” button located in the upper-left corner of the App (see screenshot below).
- Select Settings from the list of options.
- Select your account from the list in the Settings section.
- Locate the General section and then toggle the Meet ON/OFF switch to OFF.
- Now when you’re using the Gmail App on your iPhone the Meet tab won’t be displayed.
Now that you know how to remove the Meet tab in Gmail, check out this short guide on how to schedule emails to send later using Gmail.