To find out your PCs IP address, or to identify your ethernet cards MAC address, please follow the steps outlined below..
If you’re trying to determine your IP address for Windows 10, see this guide.
I’m using Windows NT/2000/XP
I’m using Windows 95/98/98SE/ME
- Click the Start button, and select Run. In the space provided, enter cmd and click OK.
- At the command line, enter ipconfig /all. Your MAC address will be displayed as the Physical Address and your IP address will be displayed as the IP Address (see screenshot below).
- Click the Start button, and select Run. In the space provided, enter winipcfg and click OK.
- Select your network card from the drop down list.
- Your MAC address will be displayed in the Adapter Address field and your IP address will be displayed in the IP Address field.
How to determine your IP or MAC address in OS X covers the same as the above, but for OS X…
1 thought on “How to Determine Your IP or MAC Address in Windows”