This very brief tutorial will show you how to setup the FlipShare software for Windows that comes with your Flip Video Camera.
- Plug in your Flip Video Camera to an available USB port on your PC. Click the Start button and select Computer from your Start menu.
- Double-click the drive titled FLIPVIDEO. In the example screenshot below, my Flip Video Camera shows up as the H: drive – yours will vary.
- Locate and double-click the file titled Setup_FlipShare.exe.
- From here on the installation is painfully straightforward. You’ll click ‘Next’ a few times and accept a license agreement. When the installation has completed, the FlipShare program will open.
- That’s it – you’re done! From now on when you plug in your Flip Video Camera you can launch FlipShare by selecting it from your Programs list.