This very brief tutorial will show you how to install the FlipShare app for Windows that comes with your Flip Video Camera.
- Plug in your Flip Video Camera to an available USB port on your PC. Click the Start button and select Computer from your Start menu.
- Double-click the drive titled FLIPVIDEO. In the example screenshot below, my Flip Video Camera shows up as the H: drive – yours will vary.
- Locate and double-click the file titled Setup_FlipShare.exe.
- From here on the installation is totally straightforward. You’ll click ‘Next’ a few times and accept a license agreement. When the installation has completed, the FlipShare app will open.
- That’s it – you’re done! From now on when you plug in your Flip Video Camera you can launch FlipShare by selecting it from your Programs list.
If for any reason at all you have trouble finding the software on the Flip Camera itself, you can download a copy from here and then run it once the download has completed.